Sacred Leadership Trainings
Sacred Leadership: An Apprenticeship in Experiential Leadership
co developed with Suzanne Sterling
A new kind of intuitive, relational and creative leadership is blossoming and a widespread hunger to experience the sacred in daily life is becoming more and more clear. Each of us affects the world daily. The better skilled we are, the more capacity and impact we have to make changes — in our world, our culture, our workplaces, our families, our cities and ourselves.
Few opportunities exist for individuals to receive personalized spiritual mentorship and an opportunity to develop their innate magical gifts. Have you wondered how your personal spiritual tools and experiences could translate into everyday? Are you being asked to step into more responsibility or visibility in some area of your life? We each have innate powers – abilities that come naturally to us, but in leadership roles, we are often relied upon to have skills above and beyond our own specialties. What is your passion, your service, your offering? Where are your strengths? What are the edges you are pushing, the gifts you want to pursue? How will you hold authority
confidently and compassionately?
From leading ritual to staying grounded in conflict, from ecstatic breathwork to giving constructive feedback, we will build the foundation to expand fully as a leader. We will work together as collaborators and allies to support each other’s leadership paths.
Skills cultivated will include:
- Developing a grounding and centering personal practice
- Discovering your unique abilities, super powers, self awareness
- Effective communication skills
- Chanting, singing, drumming, yoga & meditation
- Nourishing the body/mind/spirit
- Growing confidence and charisma
- Transforming stagnant patterns
- Learning tools for conflict resolution, mediation in groups
- Working with the elements, directions, and ancestors
- Shifting and containing energy
- Working with myth, archetype and storytelling
- Creating ritual
- Manifestation of personal vision
- Shadow stalking, projection, and boundaries
- Power from within and shared power
- Peer support and consensus process
- Learning to find inspiration, trust yourself, ask for help.
This apprenticeship is open to adults of all genders, orientations, ages, abilities and racial/cultural backgrounds.